- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (nginx, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- Ubuntu 13.04 Samba Standalone Server With tdbsam Backend
- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (Apache2, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- How To Upgrade Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) To 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) (Desktop & Server)
- Setting Up ProFTPd + TLS On Ubuntu 12.10
Distributed Replicated Storage Across Four Storage Nodes With GlusterFS 3.2.x On Ubuntu 12.10
This tutorial shows how to combine four single storage servers (running Ubuntu 12.10) to a distributed replicated storage with GlusterFS. Nodes 1 and 2 (replication1) as well as 3 and 4 (replication2) will mirror each other, and replication1 and replication2 will be combined to one larger storage server (distribution). Basically, this is RAID10 over network. If you lose one server from replication1 and one from replication2, the distributed volume continues to work. The client system (Ubuntu 12.10 as well) will be able to access the storage as if it was a local filesystem. GlusterFS is a clustered file-system capable of scaling to several peta-bytes. It aggregates various storage bricks over Infiniband RDMA or TCP/IP interconnect into one large parallel network file system. Storage bricks can be made of any commodity hardware such as x86_64 servers with SATA-II RAID and Infiniband HBA.
Virtual Hosting With PureFTPd And MySQL (Incl. Quota And Bandwidth Management) On Fedora 18
This document describes how to install a PureFTPd server that uses virtual users from a MySQL database instead of real system users. This is much more performant and allows to have thousands of ftp users on a single machine. In addition to that I will show the use of quota and upload/download bandwidth limits with this setup. Passwords will be stored encrypted as MD5 strings in the database.
- Infographic: New Crew Believes Job Jumping Helps Climb the Corporate Ladder
- Gearing Up for a Monumental Event: IT Connections Opens Call for Content
- Microsoft's Billion-Dollar Businesses, Past and Future
- Microsoft's "Don't fight. Switch." campaign for Windows Phone
- Fully Automate Your Quarterly Build & Capture Process