Horde is a groupware suite that offers email, calendar, task, contact management and more things. It also offers SyncML and ActiveSync to synchronize with your cell phones or other software. You can find out more about Horde on their webpage: http://www.horde.org/
Using Pydio In An ISPConfig 3 Multiserver Installation
This howto shows you, how you can use pydio (formerly Ajaxplorer) in a multi-server installation of ISPConfig 3.
Set up BitTorrent Sync in FreeNAS with Plugin (howto) was originally posted on FreeBSD News.
Setting Up An APT Repository With reprepro And nginx On Debian Wheezy
This tutorial explains how to set up an apt repository with the tool reprepro and a Debian Wheezy system. The repository will be served by an nginx server.
Running Redmine Project Management On nginx (Debian Wheezy)
Redmine is a project management tool written in Ruby. This tutorial explains how to serve Redmine with the help of thin (a fast Ruby webserver) through an nginx webserver on Debian Wheezy.
How To Find Outdated Wordpress Versions On Your Server To Reduce The Risk Of Being Hacked
Today we want to tell you how to find outdated Wordpress installations on your server. This can be of high risk, especially for shared hosting servers. Being attacked on massively used open source software like Wordpress is only a matter of time, once security exploits get published.
Running YouTrack Issue And Project Tracking Tool On nginx (Debian Wheezy)
YouTrack is an issue and project tracking tool written in Java. This tutorial explains how to serve YouTrack through an nginx webserver on Debian Wheezy.
Using ngx_pagespeed With nginx On Debian Jessie/testing
Displaying Upload Progress With nginx On Debian Wheezy
This tutorial shows how to use the nginx upload progress module to upload one or multiple files and display an upload progress bar for the user. This is useful, for example, if users upload large files, so that they know that something is going on in the background.
- Will Microsoft dump Windows Phone for Android?
- How to use KVM from the command line on Debian or Ubuntu
- Ubuntu Unity to bring back local menus
- Yes, You Too Can Be An Evil Network Overlord - On The Cheap With OpenBSD, pflow And nfsen
- First Beta of Epiphany 3.12 Web Browser Brings a Revamped Location Bar
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 to Release April 8th Through Windows Update
- IE9 and IE10 Attacks Increasing, Patch or Upgrade Now
- Changing UAC Behavior for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- Microsoft: We Had "a Great Run" with Windows XP
- Model Your Windows Azure-based Windows Server 2012 R2 Test Lab after Microsoft