Drupal Security Vunerability need patch to 6.15 or latest version
I just updated my drupal to the latest version.
It seems there is a security vunerability in old drupal release and it's fixed in 6.15 version.
Drupal 5.21 and 6.15 were released in response to the discovery of security vulnerabilities. Details can be found in the official security advisory:
To fix the security problem, you can either (1) upgrade Drupal or (2) patch Drupal.
We strongly recommend you do a full upgrade (which is also detailed in the security announcement) as the patches do not contain the additional bug fixes that went into the releases. Applying the patches will leave your site in an unversioned state and confuse the update status module, which will keep reminding you to upgrade to 6.15 or 5.21. Please read the announcement for details on the patch.
If you still prefer to patch Drupal, apply the http://drupal.org/files/sa-core-2009-009/SA-CORE-2009-009-6.14.patch file to your Drupal 6.14 codebase or http://drupal.org/files/sa-core-2009-009/SA-CORE-2009-009-5.20.patch to your Drupal 5.20 codebase.
- Will Microsoft dump Windows Phone for Android?
- How to use KVM from the command line on Debian or Ubuntu
- Ubuntu Unity to bring back local menus
- Yes, You Too Can Be An Evil Network Overlord - On The Cheap With OpenBSD, pflow And nfsen
- First Beta of Epiphany 3.12 Web Browser Brings a Revamped Location Bar
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 to Release April 8th Through Windows Update
- IE9 and IE10 Attacks Increasing, Patch or Upgrade Now
- Changing UAC Behavior for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- Microsoft: We Had "a Great Run" with Windows XP
- Model Your Windows Azure-based Windows Server 2012 R2 Test Lab after Microsoft