- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (nginx, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- Ubuntu 13.04 Samba Standalone Server With tdbsam Backend
- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (Apache2, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- How To Upgrade Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) To 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) (Desktop & Server)
- Setting Up ProFTPd + TLS On Ubuntu 12.10
Drupal Security Vunerability need patch to 6.15 or latest version
I just updated my drupal to the latest version.
It seems there is a security vunerability in old drupal release and it's fixed in 6.15 version.
Drupal 5.21 and 6.15 were released in response to the discovery of security vulnerabilities. Details can be found in the official security advisory:
To fix the security problem, you can either (1) upgrade Drupal or (2) patch Drupal.
We strongly recommend you do a full upgrade (which is also detailed in the security announcement) as the patches do not contain the additional bug fixes that went into the releases. Applying the patches will leave your site in an unversioned state and confuse the update status module, which will keep reminding you to upgrade to 6.15 or 5.21. Please read the announcement for details on the patch.
If you still prefer to patch Drupal, apply the http://drupal.org/files/sa-core-2009-009/SA-CORE-2009-009-6.14.patch file to your Drupal 6.14 codebase or http://drupal.org/files/sa-core-2009-009/SA-CORE-2009-009-5.20.patch to your Drupal 5.20 codebase.
- Infographic: New Crew Believes Job Jumping Helps Climb the Corporate Ladder
- Gearing Up for a Monumental Event: IT Connections Opens Call for Content
- Microsoft's Billion-Dollar Businesses, Past and Future
- Microsoft's "Don't fight. Switch." campaign for Windows Phone
- Fully Automate Your Quarterly Build & Capture Process