- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (nginx, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- Ubuntu 13.04 Samba Standalone Server With tdbsam Backend
- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (Apache2, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- How To Upgrade Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) To 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) (Desktop & Server)
- Setting Up ProFTPd + TLS On Ubuntu 12.10
How to Fixed /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi in Cpanel
Error problem :
If we have transferred customer domain to cpanel and when we trying to access customer site it shows http://domain.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi
There is a fixed on this issue :
First find the error with google.
After googling few times finally here is the fixed.
- Update Cpanel to Bleeding EDGE
- Run upcp to retrieve Cpanel Bleeding EDGE tree
IMPORTANT : Bleeding EDGE is not recommended, Bleeding EDGE is just to retrieve a bug fixed. STABLE release is recommended for all cpanel production server.
Here is the steps to fixed
Login into WHM
user : root
pass : [root password]
Click "update preferences" on the left menu under Server Configuration
Click "Manual Updates Only (bleeding EDGE tree)"
Login into the server with root access Running update script
Restart cpanel dan httpd
Final step is try to access the trouble site with your web browser.
If the problem persist try to CLEAR your Browser CACHE
- Infographic: New Crew Believes Job Jumping Helps Climb the Corporate Ladder
- Gearing Up for a Monumental Event: IT Connections Opens Call for Content
- Microsoft's Billion-Dollar Businesses, Past and Future
- Microsoft's "Don't fight. Switch." campaign for Windows Phone
- Fully Automate Your Quarterly Build & Capture Process