How to Fixed /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi in Cpanel
Error problem :
If we have transferred customer domain to cpanel and when we trying to access customer site it shows http://domain.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi
There is a fixed on this issue :
First find the error with google.
After googling few times finally here is the fixed.
- Update Cpanel to Bleeding EDGE
- Run upcp to retrieve Cpanel Bleeding EDGE tree
IMPORTANT : Bleeding EDGE is not recommended, Bleeding EDGE is just to retrieve a bug fixed. STABLE release is recommended for all cpanel production server.
Here is the steps to fixed
Login into WHM
user : root
pass : [root password]
Click "update preferences" on the left menu under Server Configuration
Click "Manual Updates Only (bleeding EDGE tree)"
Login into the server with root access Running update script
Restart cpanel dan httpd
Final step is try to access the trouble site with your web browser.
If the problem persist try to CLEAR your Browser CACHE
- Will Microsoft dump Windows Phone for Android?
- How to use KVM from the command line on Debian or Ubuntu
- Ubuntu Unity to bring back local menus
- Yes, You Too Can Be An Evil Network Overlord - On The Cheap With OpenBSD, pflow And nfsen
- First Beta of Epiphany 3.12 Web Browser Brings a Revamped Location Bar
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 to Release April 8th Through Windows Update
- IE9 and IE10 Attacks Increasing, Patch or Upgrade Now
- Changing UAC Behavior for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- Microsoft: We Had "a Great Run" with Windows XP
- Model Your Windows Azure-based Windows Server 2012 R2 Test Lab after Microsoft