- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (nginx, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- Ubuntu 13.04 Samba Standalone Server With tdbsam Backend
- The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 13.04 (Apache2, BIND, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)
- How To Upgrade Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) To 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) (Desktop & Server)
- Setting Up ProFTPd + TLS On Ubuntu 12.10
Configuring SolarWinds Orion
Below is steps for first configuring Orion after installation. If Orion not installed yet, you can follow this related article for installation, Installing SolarWinds Orion.
Orion configuration wizard :
- After installation finished, you will see Orion configuration wizard
- In SQL Server, type your SQL Server hostname. Use Windows Authentication.
- Create a new database
- And create a new account.
- In website setting, you need to specify the IP address, port, and the location for the Orion website as seen below.
Then click Next.
- Specify the services to install. If you want to install SolarWinds Trap Service as seen below, please make sure that SNMP service is installed in your machine.
If you dont know how to install SNMP service, follow this instruction :
Go to Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs >> Add/Remove Windows Components >> click on Management and Monitoring Tools >> click Details >> check on Simple Network Management Protocol >> OK >> Next >> Finish.
Then you can continue to next steps of Orion configuration wizard.
- Click Next to start configuration of the selected actions.
- Below is the process configuration.
- And then confiration pocess is completed, click finish.
- Infographic: New Crew Believes Job Jumping Helps Climb the Corporate Ladder
- Gearing Up for a Monumental Event: IT Connections Opens Call for Content
- Microsoft's Billion-Dollar Businesses, Past and Future
- Microsoft's "Don't fight. Switch." campaign for Windows Phone
- Fully Automate Your Quarterly Build & Capture Process